Search

I reach through the Door, and touch the Earth...

I love when I hear a song. that reminds me. that psychedelic rock will NEVER DIE... Seriously... something in this music is just golden, and for me.. 1968-1979, is where it's at... There will always be other good music periods, and other needles in haystacks, but.. The greatest always find a way to shine... Even in a creatively depressing music industry... We as people, will always inherently know what good music is... And we will... appreciate good music... On that note.... Let me lead you to the psychedelic jam for 2nite's session.

THE DOORS - NOT TO TOUCH THE EARTH

I played the tambourine throughout this entire song... BEST JAM EVER... The Doors have it, and anyone looking to expand their knowledge of psychedelic music or maybe... hmm... their mind.... Is going to want to, or already know, who the Doors are.. 

(short band bio section)....
{I wasn't about to dig for those facts}.. 

This song is awesome... APPRECIATE THE MUSIC!!! 


some BANDS just do it right... some PEOPLE just do it right... don't forget that... please...

do yourself a favor and learn up on they're history.... or atleast just listen to their music...

The Doors


---stayfree---


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Tucker Weston said...

Yeeaaahhhhhh boyyyyyy

Post a Comment